For over a decade, we have offered those dependent on drugs with the opportunity to make constructive changes to their lives by helping them break free of the cycle of drug dependency. Addiction causes emotional, familial, financial, corporal, professional, and social suffering. Our treatment center serves the men and women of Waco and helps them to achieve long term sobriety. Patients may or may not need to undergo the process of detoxification upon their arrival, although every client’s program will include the following:
- Customized addiction treatment plans
- Individual and group and counseling sessions
- Wholesome sober diversions and physical activities
- Luxurious, comfortable and homey living facilities
- 24-hour care and supervision
Call 254-272-3179 to begin recovery now!
Certified Rehabilitation Programs
There are different traditional and non-traditional approaches for treating substance dependency, but psychologists, scientists, and mental health care experts generally agree on a few principles concerning effective substance addiction treatment. Most importantly, no one recovery method will work successfully for every person. A client’s success in program recovery rehab generally depends on how customized their treatment program is because every person is different and even people addicted to the same drug do not always benefit from the same kind of treatment therapies. Developing an individualized treatment program means considering each client’s legal, medical, psychological, financial, social, or job-related issues. A successful treatment plan is generally contingent on accurate examination and observation of the addict and must be regularly modified and adjusted as needed to satisfy the client’s changing needs. The types of therapies offered in recovery vary, however, the most common usually consist of a combination of the following:
- Group and individual therapy
- Health services
- Vocational instruction
- Parenting instruction
- Family counseling
- Behavior modification therapies
What Kinds of Rehabilitation Are Available?
Various methods of rehabilitation are available, depending on the client’s individual needs. For example, a client who has been abstinent from drugs for many years but who has suffered a relapse will need a different level of recovery therapy than a client who has been chronically abusing drugs over a long period of time.
- Inpatient treatment generally happens in medical clinics or hospitals and will provide detox and rehabilitation services. As inpatient recovery treatment becomes less common, these centers are becoming more focused on providing medically administered detoxification. Our programs offer detoxification facilities in many locations and patients are urged to enter into a rehabilitation treatment program immediately following a detox for the most successful recovery results.
- Health clinics, counselor’s offices, medical health clinics, and residential treatment facilities are some of the locations that provide outpatient recovery treatment programs. Clients participating in outpatient treatment services live at home and commute daily to a treatment center for classes and activities.
- Residential recovery programs combine the best and most successful methods of inpatient and outpatient care, which is the type of program Addiction Intervention Treatment offers. Clients are transported from a beautiful, inviting residential home to treatment classes and daily support activities. Patients who take part in this kind of recovery program learn to face their anxieties and not give in to the temptations of life.
Rehab for Waco, TX
With the assistance from experts and support from friends, family, and loved ones, recovery from drug addiction is achievable, even if the addict is convinced that addiction to drugs or alcohol is their only option. Alcohol Rehab Treatment offers programs for all types of addiction, and treatment can assist people who also deal with emotional or mental issues as well. Our treatment facility in Waco is here for you! Pick up the phone and call us at 254-272-3179 to speak to a recovery specialist today about rehab facility locations, general information concerning substance abuse and addiction, or for advice. Call immediately!